- Would it be ok to replace the Gibbs' article with Leroy Jethro Gibbs/original? it isnt yet up to the Wikipedia standard, but it can be improved. NighthawkLeader 06:59, 19 June 2007 (UTC)
New skin and logos Edit
It is now the main actively developed Wikia platform. As a successor to Quartz, it comes with even more customizability - you can find out more on w:c:inside:Monaco Skin Customization, where you can also find out info about the new features and widgets available. I have taken the liberty of already creating your MediaWiki:Monaco-sidebar, but you can customize it much further with more links.
An admin can set the default site skin via the skin section on Special:Preferences, or by editing MediaWiki:AdminSkin. If users wish to see another skin than the default, they can untick "See custom wiki skins (recommended)" on the same page.
We really want wikis to move on to Monaco partly because it's more awesome than Quartz and Monobook and partly as it is where the bulk of our resources are currently aimed :) Please report any problems or questions with Monaco here
New Main Page? Edit
I've done a little bit of work on a possible new main page to match the new skin. Check out User:Manticore/Main Page and let me know what you think.
- Hi, new main page looks great! Feel free to implement it at any time. But would it be ok to also have improvement drive and agent of the month sections still? Thanks for making the new page, and I like what you've done with the logo and everything too :) NighthawkLeader 08:26, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- Hey, would anyone mind if I placed a link on the main page to the [ncislegend.wikia.com NCIS: Legend Database] similar to the link to here from over there? NighthawkLeader 22:19, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Jackson Gibbs Edit
I made a slight edit to the Jackson Gibbs wiki page. There is a reference to it being likely that he was in the USAF in WWII. There was no USAF in WWII. There was the US Army Air Corps, which only after WWII became the seperate service, the United States Air Force.Laudon1965 (talk) (Contribs) 00:00, October 19, 2010 (UTC)Laudon1965
Is your wiki still planning on leaving wikia? Edit
Hello, someone on this wikia wrote on the Anti Wikia Skin Alliance Moving page, that your wikia has split? (it was a little unclear) Please remove your wikia's name or add your wikia to the Moved Wiki page.
checkout the ww2 wiki at: http://wwiifacts.wikia.com/wiki/WWII_Wiki
Hello im new to wiki and i like NCIS
PAGENAME Fonts Edit
- BankGothic Lt BT
- BankGothic Md BT
I can't edit or do anything once I've logged in. What's going on?
Reply about login issues Edit
Two Possible ReasonsEdit
Social Outsider, there could be two reasons why you are having difficulty,
1. The main page on the NCIS Database is protected so only administrators can edit that page. The majority of other pages on the site are open for all to edit. The only exception are template page which I believe are semi-protected.
2. I too have had difficulty accessing the site, the other alternative to explain your problem is that the server are slower than usual perhaps. NJZimmermann (talk) (Contribs) 03:51, November 3, 2011 (UTC)