28 November 2006
John C. Kelley and Robert Palm
Smoked is the eightieth episode of NCIS, and the tenth episode in Season Four.
The body of a man is found in a chimney chute on a marine base with the team discovering that he might have been a serial killer. However, all is not what it seems...
Recurring Cast Edit
Other Cast Edit
|| Portrayed by
| Karen Bright
|| Mandy June Turpin
|| Charles Bright's wife and Amy's mother and also a serial killer.
| Amy Bright
|| Marcella Lentz-Pope
|| Charles and Karen Bright's daughter.
| Martin Quinn
|| Corey Stoll
||An arms dealer.
| Miles Larson
|| Christopher Michael Moore
||A man who's the head of a building crew who discovers Charles Bright's body.
| Rick Samson
|| Rico E. Anderson
||A man who appears in the episode.
- McGee begins to suffer the consequences of his book being published as his colleagues get their revenge on him.
- It's revealed that Gibbs and Ducky have known each other for ten years.
- Gibbs and Ducky eventually repair their friendship after about three months of being cold towards each other.
- Trent Kort is introduced for the first time.
- Fellow FBI Agent and Fornell's partner, Ron Sacks returns to help out with the case and it is also revealed that like Gibbs he has gotten rid of his mustache.
- This was the most-watched episode of Season 4.
- Marty Pearson reappears from Once a Hero (episode).
- At one point Abby refers to the corpse as "Slim Jim". Slim Jims are a jerky-like treat that comes in the form of sticks and can be purchased in almost any convenience store in the U.S.
- Fornell makes a reference to working on the team that captured Ted Bundy in a conversation with Gibbs. Mark Harmon portrayed the serial killer in the TV movie The Deliberate Stranger.