PinPin Pula was a crew member of the Cape Fear and also part of the terrorist group, Abu Sayyaf. PinPin was also responsible for the bomb that left Leroy Jethro Gibbs in a coma and even killed NCIS Special Agent Abog Galib before pretending to pose as him.
According to Gibbs, PinPin Pula was "an arrogant son of a bitch".
As such, Pula regularly shredded information sheets with himself to keep up the pretense that he was a normal member of the ship, not a terrorist.
When he was trapped, he also destroyed the Cape Fear, killing himself as well as all the crew on board. This prompted Gibbs to resign from NCIS or rather quit NCIS for good although he later returned in Season 4.
- Abog Galib- (slashed his throat and neck, killing him. Later stole his identity and impersonated him).
- Leroy Jethro Gibbs- (blew up in an explosion, attempted to kill but was left in a coma, eventually emerging from it).
- The crew of the Cape Fear and himself- (all killed in a suicide explosion PinPin himself arranged).
- Nineteen unnamed civilians
- Was born June 22nd, 1977 and was 5'9.
- According to Donald Mallard, the name PinPin Pula translates to "Rice Paddy Dike".