- "I don't want your death. I want your life."
- —Paloma to Gibbs during the Season 7 finale episode, "Rule Fifty-One".
Paloma Reynosa is the leader of the Reynosa Cartel in Mexico.
She is also the daughter of Pedro Hernandez, the man who killed Gibbs' wife and daughter and the sister of Mexican Department of Justice Official Alejandro Rivera. She later ordered Gibbs to start working for her or she would kill his family and friends.
On May 25th, Paloma, along with two of her men attacked Jackson Gibbs's shop but it appears Gibbs may have warned his father about Paloma and Jackson fought back with his Winchester rifle and escaped as Paloma`s men fired on his shop.
Four months later Paloma was lured to a safe house she believed Gibbs, Jackson, and Mike Franks had taken refuge. Alejandro arrived separately, having been tricked into believing Paloma to be dead, Alejandro opened fire on the safe house with an assault rifle believing Gibbs and his father to be in it.
After being arrested by NCIS it was revealed that it was actually Paloma who was in the house, and Alejandro had accidentally killed his sister, possibly due to it being perhaps a trap set by NCIS. Paloma then recited the poem of the spider and the fly as her last words before dying seconds later while Alejandro was later charged with her death.
- John McMann.
- Charles Newberg.
- Unnamed NCIS Agent 1 (fatally wounded, presumably shot).
- Unnamed NCIS Agent 2- (wounded).
Victims by ProxyEdit
- Martin Hendricks- (baked to death).
- The following were killed by Ray Collins:
- The following were killed by Jason Paul Dean: