- "I don't want your death. I want your life."
- —Paloma to Gibbs during the Season 7 finale episode, "Rule Fifty-One".
The daughter of drug dealer Pedro Hernandez, Paloma lived a relatively happy life with her father and her younger brother, Alejandro, presumably in Mexico.
However, all that changed when Gunnery Sergeant Leroy Jethro Gibbs shot and killed Hernandez in revenge for Hernandez having ordered the deaths of Gibbs's first wife, Shannon Gibbs and their young daughter, Kelly Gibbs.
NCIS Season 7Edit
NCIS Season 8Edit
Paloma was a psychopath consumed by nothing but the thought of killing Gibbs and his family as well as his NCIS colleagues, all for the sake of avenging her father.
She also had a habit of forming alliances with others but ultimately murdered her associates as she felt that they had not only outlived their usefulness to her but that they had simply been a means to an end, nothing more.
She also regarded herself as being used to torturing and killing, especially if it suited her needs.
She also had an interest in the writer, Tennesse Williams and regularly quoted some of Williams's own quotes to Gibbs.
Paloma was a tall young woman of Mexican descent or origin in her late thirties, early forties with long, brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes.
Paloma displayed skill with firearms and was capable of firing one or many shots that usually killed her target.
- John McCann.
- Charles Newberg.
- Unnamed NCIS Agent 1- (fatally wounded, presumably shot).
- Unnamed NCIS Agent 2- (wounded).
Victims by ProxyEdit
- Martin Hendricks- (baked to death).
- The following were killed by Ray Collins:
- The following were killed by Jason Paul Dean: