Nicole Mirante-Matthews is an American writer who has written numerous NCIS episodes.
She graduated from Washington State University and Murrow College in 1992.
In addition to being a writer for NCIS, Mirante-Matthews originally served as a supervising producer and co-executive producer before being promoted to executive producer with her final credited appearance as executive producer appearing during the Season 11 episode, Shooter (episode).
Prior to joining NCIS, she also previously worked on Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
Episodes Written by Nicole Mirante-MatthewsEdit
- Cracked (episode)- (first episode written by Mirante-Matthews).
- Freedom (episode).
- Two-Faced (episode)- (co-written with Reed Steiner).
- The Penelope Papers (episode).
- A Desperate Man (episode).
- The Good Son (episode)- (co-written with Scott Williams).
- Shell Shock Part 1 (episode).
- Hereafter (episode).
- Chasing Ghosts (episode)- (final episode written by Mirante-Matthews).