|Anthony D. DiNozzo||Movie References|
Movie References by Season
Yankee White (1x01)
- - Gibbs keeps bringing up plot details from "the Harrison Ford movie".
The Curse (1x05)
- Randy Wiles and Mary Schilz with the one between Buddy Amaral (Ben Affleck) and Abby Janello (Gwyneth Paltrow). - Kate compares the start of the relationship between
Eye Spy (1x11)
- - Kate asks Gibbs about watching playing the CIA "geek" in the movie.
Eye Spy (1x11)
Hiatus Part 1 (3x23)
- FBI Agent Ron Sacks brings up Narnia and tries to explain it to DiNozzo, but is promptly informed that he knows the movie. -
- TV Series - Season 6, Episode 8 /
- Timothy McGee when he evaluates the furnishings within Mickey's apartment. - mentioned by Special Agent
- Missed a movie opportunity with the name Russell Nash - an alias for , the main character of in the 80's.
Singled Out (4x03)
- The above four movies are mentioned by Ducky as part of him profiling a victim, he says they are what Tony would class as "Chick Flicks"
Dead and Unburied (4x05)
- Strangers in the night - while DiNozzo mentioned that it starred , no film with this name actually existed
Dead Man Walking (4x16)
Grace Period (4x19)
Leap of Faith (5x05)
Designated Target (5x08)
Lost and Found (5x09)
Corporal Punishment (5x10)
- Juicy Fruit
Murder 2.0 (6x06)
- Numa Numa Guy
- - but DiNozzo said Matthew Broderick when he voiced Joshua when actually the WOPR voice was James Ackerman.
South by Southwest (6x17)
- The episode's title is itself a reference to the well-known Hitchcock thriller .
"The bad stuff is easier to believe." -From Pretty Woman
- Director Vance finishes talking to a prospective nanny for his children (who is named Maria and has a British accent and refers to her possible position as 'governess') She leaves quite an impression on Dinozzo which causes Vance to ask Dinozzo, "Is there a problem?" Dinozzo responds, "Like Maria?". This is a reference to the film Sound of Music starring Julie Andrews.